Thursday, February 16, 2006

Mama Ball Says

Powerball is up to some unbelievable number -- something like 350 million, so Wayne is going to take the couple of bucks I found close to the back door and buy some tickets. If we win, we'll split with him. :) Gotta have some hope, even if it's just for a little bit. Actually, I would just like enough to get out of debt and take everyone on a really nice vacation back to Mexico ... and of course set aside enough to pay somebody to clean my house for the rest of my life. Like they say, somebody has to win at some point -- might as well take a shot occasionally. It's Thursday, wish Friday was here as after tomorrow February vacation week starts -- hurray and hoowah! Monday is Jake's dental cleaning, Tuesday is "big boy" day when Jake gets a whole day of me to himself (we go to the zoo/museum/NYC/whatever), Wednesday I promised to come watch him at his swim lesson in the morning and then I'm going in to school to clean off my desk and straighten things up, Thursday I will finish whatever I didn't get to and go see a movie in the afternoon, and Friday is my day to clean the house before the wine party. Busy? Yep. Stressful? Likely not. Emma said tonight she thinks she will be up at King Street Home for another couple weeks. Lucille said maybe next week they will spring her, depending on how well she is doing moving around. Hope, my dears, is what keeps us getting out of bed in the morning.

No comments: