Wednesday, August 08, 2007

off and running tomorrow morning

The kids and I are off to Austin (and then Vegas for me and Hubby) in the morning. Spent today packing, and even with light packing we are still taking the big suitcase and the rolling carryon to check, and then we each have a backpack to carry on. Drama Queen has a surprise in hers -- bought her her own Leapster so she wouldn't have to harass her brother about taking turns with his. Hopefully between that and the seatback individual tv screens on Jetblue, we'll be set for the flight. Have munchies packed in the bags, and I promised them Dunkin Donuts at the airport )egg sandwich first, then a donut).
Just Books was sold out of Eclipse (!) so I am hoping to find it at the airport. We'll see -- one way or another I will locate a copy on the trip. Ordered a signed copy from an Arizona bookstore near where Stephenie Meyer lives, so hopefully that will come relatively soon and I can give the unsigned one to the library.
No word yet from Wome and Mame about whether they located a booster seat for DQ. If not, we'll hit Walmart or Target on the way back from the airport in Austin.
Cheers to a great trip!

No comments: