Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tuesday the 3rd

Yesterday I did most of the attic, and it looks much better. Tackled part of the basement -- under the pool table is cleaned out and over by the stairs is cleaned out also. I used the shopvac to clean up the floor. Very noisy but it did a good job.Took a truckload of bags of clothes to the dropoff bin, and threw out about 8 bags of garbage, so I feel like I did a lot. This morning was ironing morning, and I am going to finish the dining room corner off. Maybe take care of the counter in the kitchen next to the back door and or the computer desk mess if I have enough time (have to go see Dr. Devine at 1:30).
Unforeseen benefit to all this cleanout -- it actually makes me feel lighter, like I am getting rid of the monkey on my back piece by piece (kind of a sick way of looking at it). I feel pretty good so far. I like being productive and seeing a difference in my house. Elizabeth is coming Thursday, so I am going to get out of her way and go in to work and run errands that day.
Might get to paint this weekend... maybe.

No comments: